Wednesday, November 17, 2010

VISions of my future


I have so many visions about my future and they are all related into one final goal that is to become an owner of a multi business company.
my first vision is to have a mid level supermarket. Since I have networks with many brands of food distributors that they can provide me many different kinds of products. Before i get to this level, I need three things. First was massive capital that i can afford in investing and i need other investors to back me up. Second, I need an extremely good credit report that is not just relying on my credit scores. the credit report would count how much estates I have. lastly, I need to have someone who can teach me how to run this business.
my second business is to own a hair salon because i like to cut and color hair. I had worked in salon for 5 years as my part time job (quit my p/t job 6 months ago).
my ultimate goal is to have  franchise businesses on both areas that i have mentioned above. Only close relationships and family members can join in this game. From my point of view of vision of future, I have to have persistent, passion, and the most important is hard working. To form a large scale enterprise, valuable human resources are the key in managing the multi business company because good managements can expand my business. In business strategy, I would form a training system to promote employees who work in my company for a long time rather than to promote outsiders (to hire somebody from other firms). this way, employees will have a closer relationship with their boss and they will have loyalty to their company.

No comments:

Post a Comment