Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Communicating via Blog


This digital blog is a new form of your own journal. You can upload your pictures, videos, things you have seen at a daily basis via internet. However, writing blog requires a sense of persistent which I solely have. the purpose of writing blogs is to reinforce my memory of what I have learned, what i have seen,and what I have thought in the past day. Or in other words, blog entries are meant to record literately of what i have experienced "todays" via internet. Yet, this is just a very basic blog entry.

At a more complex level of e-blog, I can interact with others and share our thought with each other and so I can learn from others. It is true that internet and improvements of technology enable us to connect with each other at a very effective way. I gain more confidence when people do reply my blogs and they do buy my ideas. Also, I also notice that those replies can lead me to think deeper and eventually I might be able to think outside of my little world like, "hm.. That works too. Never thought of that before!!" I would definitely keep tracking of what other classmates have post and our professor's blogs (HIS BLOGS ARE DEFINITELY  WORTH TO READ AND KEEP TRACKING!!).

Group activities already impressed me a lot that i can never forget. Our blogs then organize and summarize what I have done in group activities. this really reinforces my memory. For online assignments, all we need is discipline and time management. Therefore, the blog should remain a component of this course. What I would suggest is that we should leave comments to different people at a fixed numbers. I would love to discuss some hot topics that recently happen on the news about businesses or economy. Since this class is about management, may be we can get to read some real stories in business management (that would be interesting).


3 comments:

  1. This blog definitely was a way to reinforce what we have learned in class. It forced you to link what we have learned in class, whether lecture or group assignments, to the real world of management of how people think. You seem very interested in this blog and you should continue with it after this class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, group activities were quite interesting, but I don't believe the blog was necessary if the student was truly interested in the activity. The activities opened up many different options and forced some to think in ways they never thought before. Probably the only useful thing in this class was the group activities, simply because it was truly the only thing relating to actual management.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that these post assignemnts are vaulable to our management class. It is a form of expression, an extra study guide, and like you said can lead to deeper thought. I also feel confident when I see that someone has replied to my post. The professor planned this one out good- blogs formed a positive motivation for his students!

    ReplyDelete